Thursday, September 19, 2013

N7100 IMEI Repair Done III- Uart Cable Not Found Solution -III

N7100 IMEI Repair Done III- Uart Cable Not Found Solution -III


Some Info

Q: How To Know My Phone Hardware Or Software
A: If Phone Version Unknown Then Its Hardware
If Your Phone Version Ok Then Software
Note - If Phone Version Unknown Then Must Do Flash
Q:Why Need Do Flash
A:Some Time After Flash Phone Version Done
Q:If Phone Version After Flash Ok Then Hardware Or Software
A:If Phone Version Ok That Mean Its Software

Q: How To Solved Uart Not Found If My Cable 100% Ok
A: You Need Flash With Specially Firmware
Q: How To Know Which Firmware I Need Use
A: Just Search You Will See Some One Done By After Flash
So You Also Do Flash With That File Then Repair


I Try This Phone With Z3x & Some Other Device But Always Uart Not Found


So I Use :Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: N7100XXALJ1_N7100OLBALJ1_GLB.zip

Then Just One Time My Problem Solved

No comments:

Post a Comment