We show you how to factory reset the LG Optimus T to clear all data and restore its original settingsThe LG Optimus T is highly customizable and you have been hard at work tweaking it to your liking, but now the fun is over and you want to return it to its factory settings again.
Here, we show you how to hard reset the LG Optimus T with step by step instructions.
Please note that all data will be deleted from the LG Optimus T as a result of this procedure. This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.First, try this:
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
- Turn the power off. If your LG Optimus T is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Hold the Home and Volume Down button
- Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device