|Samsung S5670 Hard Reset Procedures|
Before performing the hard reset operation, we highly recommended to backup all of your important data that stored in device storage.
To perform the hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670, follow steps below :
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Menu Button + power on for at least 10 seconds
3. Android System Recovery Mode Appear
4. There are 4 options
5. Scroll down the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down ( - ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't work in reovery mode
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
7. Now your phone back to fresh factory state.